How to Get your TIN Number for Professionals . How to Get your TIN Number for Professionals

Professionals are doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects, dentists, etc.

Things you will need:

  • PTR Number – You will get this after getting your CEDULA. Note, you must apply for TIN within 30 days to avoid penalty;
  • Valid ID with Birth date or Birth Certificate if you have no ID


  1. Fill out FORM 1901 and FORM 0605 forms
  2. Pay P100 for Certificate fee; P30 for Doc Stamp; P500 registration fees;
  3. Attend the designated seminar. In Baguio City, we have BIR seminars every Friday Afternoon.
  4. The Certificate will be released to you.

Done! You have your TIN now.

Related Post