How to apply for passport in Baguio City 2018 update. Firstly, you have reserve a slot. Click here to learn how.
Time Needed: 1 half day to 1 day only
Step 1: Prepare all core requirements and have it photocopied. The following are the IDs that you must bring:
- Confirmed Appointment
- Accomplished Application Form (click here for Blank Application Form)
- Original copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Authenticated Birth Certificate on Security Paper
- you need to submit the original copy. Make sure that it tallies with all your other documents. The name should have a correct spelling, if not go to civil registrar to correct it. Do not correct it on your own.
- Married Females (who are using their spouse’s last name) must also submit Original copy of PSA Authenticated Marriage Contract on Security Paper or Report of Marriage
4. Any of the following Valid IDs with one (1) Photocopy (click here for the List of Acceptable IDs for Passport Processing)
5. Payment :
PASSPORT SCHEDULE OF FEES
|Aseana and Consular Offices
(Within Metro Manila)
15 business days
7 business days
(Outside Metro Manila)
20 business days
10 business days
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WITH ONE (1) PHOTOCOPY):
- Social Security System (SSS)/ Government Service Insurance System(GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID)Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certificate or Voter’s Registration Record from COMELEC Head or Regional Office
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) ID
- School ID (for students)
- Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued ID’s showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
Step 2: Go to your reserved location at least 30 minutes earlier than the appointed time.
Present your documents and fall in line.