How to apply for Postal ID in Baguio City 2019
ID is important. One of the easiest ID to get is postal ID. What are the requirements and steps in getting your postal ID?
1. Birth Certificate with photocopy
-It is either from PSA (former NSO) or LCR (local civil registar). Always bring original and photocopy. You will have to submit your photocopy.
2. Proof of Residency (any of the following)
- Barangay Clearance taken within 6 months
- NBI CLearance
- Police Clearance
3. Application form plus payment Php520, pay at post office (City Hall or Post Office at Session Road)
- Bring all the requirements either in the Post Office City HAll (Beside the steps fronting Rizal Park or at Main Post Office located at Session Road)
- Show the required documents, fill out the application form, pay the fees.
- You will be directed at the POST MASTER’s OFFICE located at the main office for verification.
- After verification, your photo will be taken.
- Wait for your postal ID to arrive within 30 days.
That is How to apply for Postal ID in Baguio City 2019